Replicate dRural platform in your country
New Call for Mirror Regions
Replicate dRural platform in your Region
dRural overall goal is to co-develop and implement a digital solution based on the exploitation of data from existing service platforms that deliver multiple innovative services to rural citizens while creating opportunities for economic growth and quality of life improvements. As such, the project aspires to become the service marketplace of reference for European rural areas.
dRural service marketplace has already been tested in three European rural regions located in Spain, Croatia and the Netherlands. dRural offers two types of services. Both will be offered through the marketplace.
Simple Services. Provided by small businesses and sole entrepreneurs, suppliers of services on the dRural marketplace.
Complex Services. Building new services through the Core Meta Platform by integrating external data platforms (and thus expected from organizations with more resources to build them)
Mirror Regions searched in around European rural regions
The project will select 4 more Regions (called Mirror Regions) from outside the consortium to come on board to replicate the dRural platform.
Different types of services, different types of support
The selected Mirror Regions will be supported by the consortium partners to build their own marketplace and implement their own simple and complex services.
- Technical support for deploying and customizing the dRural Platform.
- Business support through business and ecosystem-building coaching.
Keep reading to know all the benefits you may have from providing dRural platform in rural areas at Mirror Regions or apply here:
Funding for applicants in mirror regions
60,000€ grant to single regional promoters to build the business ecosystem and to set up the platform in a mirror region.
120,000€ grant to consortia (regional promoters and SMEs will be funded with 60,000€ each.)
Introducing the most useful documents for applicants
Apply here until 07/02/2024 at 17:00 CET!
Find all the information on how to apply in the documents below.
Please, read all the information carefully before applying.
- Annex 1 - Open Call Text
- Annex 2 - Open Call Guidelines
- Annex 3 - Application Form
- Annex-4a -Declaration-of-Honour
- Annex-4b - Declaration-of-Honour-Regional-Entity
- Annex 5 - Declaration of Conducting Business
- Annex 6 - Bank Account Information
- Annex 7a - Model Subgrantee Agreement - Consortium
- Annex 7b - Model Subgrantee Agreement - Regional Promoter
dRural is open to receive applications that offer a diverse of services. However, the project is especially looking for applicants able to offer e-government services.
e-Government: This arena deals with services delivered in accordance with law and regulations, using data to improve services. It ensures that the relevant services are accessible by the one-stop-shop portal.
It helps entrepreneurs and citizens to understand if their businesses or other activities comply with the existing laws while helping both municipalities and private citizens to spend less time on the phone and have more efficient processes, partly through data analytics.
dRural is looking for single regional promoters and consortia of 2 complementary entities, a regional promoter + SME (IT developer):
- Regional Promoters are European public or private entities (local promoters, local associations, local innovation hubs, NGOs, chamber of commerce, non-profit foundations, municipalities, cities halls, SMEs, etc.) that intend to provide services to a rural region or improve the current provision of services and marketplace. The entities must be based in the Mirror Region.
- The call will also select consortia composed of a regional promoter that will develop the solution ecosystem, marketplace, and business model, and an SME (IT developer) that will be responsible for developing the technical aspects of the platform.
8 Single Regional Promoters or Consortia to expand the dRural concept by replicating the dRural Platform in Mirror Regions to build their own business marketplaces and offer different simple and complex services.
New Call for Mirror Regions
4 Single Regional Promoters or Consortia to expand the dRural concept by replicating the dRural Platform in Mirror Regions to build their own business marketplaces and offer different simple and complex services.